5.2.12

Chapter 214

Day 36 - February 5, 2012

Kitchen


                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have some exciting news!!!! You ready, you ready??!! Brigitte and I have decided to start a modest fashion blog. That's right, I'm crazy excited!!!! Take a visit and spread the word. Support is the best, and I love to have all of yours! :)

Here's a little treat. Some outtakes from our shoot!! Brigitte was cold... really cold!





I can't wait to get to church today. Fast Sunday is my favourite Sunday of the month. I just love hearing the testimonies from my friends and those I love. Feeling the Spirit is just awesome!

Happy Sunday!

Beks

3 comments

  1. Happy Fast sunday! Look forward to seeing your fashion posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, fashion posts are so fun! The facial expressions are so funny, I hate stepping outside to snap shots when it's really cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hooray! i love modest fashion blogs. you two girlies look great <3

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.