2.2.12

Chapter 211

Day 32 - February 1, 2012

Guest Room


Day 33 - February 2, 2012

Locket



                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I just finished reading War Horse, and although the story is just absolutely phenomenal, I much preferred the movie. I just can not emphasize how much I actually love the movie. The more I think about it, the more I just want to run back to the theater and watch it again! The book is adorable and is an extremely quick read, and you can tell it is intended for ages 9-12, while the movie has much more mature themes. Once again, a cute, fun read, but the movie was beyond words to describe!! I must say I am getting more and more excited to see the Broadway musical of the story in March!!!! It is going to be incredible!!!!


THREE STARS

Can I just say that I am uber excited that my hair is growing super duper fast!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!! I loved my hair short, and I didn't complain once after cutting it, I'm just really loving the length it is at now!



And yes I may have changed into multiple "Possible Sunday Outfits" :) I prefer planning out before Sunday so I am focused more on the Spirit than running around my room looking for the perfect outfit!

Also, this quote is too amazing not to share!!!!!!!!

“When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.” -Corrie Ten Boom-

Beks

2 comments

  1. You are so cute! I love that outfit. And your pictures are way nice. I like the locket one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote Beks. You really should read The Hiding place, it's a wonderful book and I know you'd enjoy it.
    Mom xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.