31.1.12

Chapter 210

Day 31 - January 31, 2012

Journal


                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday my dad came home from work with a little surprise. A Keep Calm and Carry On journal!! I have multiple items scattered around my room that have that quote and I was pleased to add this to my collection!


I also finished read The Giver last night. What an incredible book! Andrew and Kelsi were trying to convince me to read it for months, and I finally said yes. Boy was it worth it. The writing was phenomenal, and I must say the Dystopian society was extremely dysfunctional! One particular chapter was so sad, but so perfect!! Highly recommend this to anyone who is in between books, and just wants a quick, enjoyable read. You will love it!


FIVE STARS

Today I am starting War Horse. I can not tell you how excited I am to start reading it. The movie was incredible, and I can't wait to love the story even more.

Beks

6 comments

  1. My all-time favorite book since 5th grade is "The Giver." I have read it so many times that I have it practically memorized. I agree... its a wonderful read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that!! I keep being told I need to read that book. I need to get on it. Loveee love love your blog. New reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you said the movie was good because i have been wondering and never heard anything from anyone! i would love to read this book as well! thanks for the great recommends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad i read this post, as i wasn't sure how good War Horse is. Now i' ll going to watch it. Thank for recommend it :)

    sacha www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Giver has been one of my favourites since 6th grade. It totally changed my perception of the world. Even just the simple concept of colour and being able to see it. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those journals :) and their designs !
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.