26.1.12

Chapter 205

So Adam is giving me is iPhone 3 in a few weeks, once he gets his new one sorted out and I am already majorily conflicted with what case to get! I know for sure I will get one from society 6, but I can't decide! I just might have to get 2.. hmm

Bon Voyage iPhone Case  Shapes 003 iPhone Case  Tickets iPhone Case

Pattern No.2 iPhone Case  Feathered iPhone Case  DG Aztec No.1 iPhone Case

untitled 07 iPhone Case  Retro Flowers iPhone Case  Signorina Pettirosso iPhone Case

life is but a dream iPhone Case  Louis Armstrong told us so iPhone Case  White Bison iPhone Case

Snowy Owl iPhone Case  Accessory Cats iPhone Case  Origami Cranes iPhone Case  

I just can't decide!! WAY too many!! Also can we please talk about Asos!!!!! There are so many beautiful dresses that are sale right now, and I am so tempted! The only down side is that I am still loosing weight, so I don't want to buy something that won't fit me in a few months. Such a dilemma!

Image 1 of ASOS Collar Dress with Scallop Detail   Image 1 of ASOS 40s Midi Dress With Exaggerated Sleeves

Image 1 of ASOS Dress With Pleated Skater Skirt   Image 1 of ASOS Skater Dress with Scallop Edge

Image 4 of ASOS Midi Dress with 3/4 Length Sleeve and Belt   Image 1 of ASOS Midi Dress With Printed Sleeves

A few more of my online weaknesses are Shabby Apple, Modcloth, and pretty much anything on Etsy. Dear oh dear how I love them!!

Beks

1 comment

  1. i love the clothing at asos! plus free shipping all the time, cant beat that! I would probably wait to buy clothing though or buy the stuff that always fits- accessories!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.