25.1.12

Chapter 204

Day 18 - January 18, 2012

Breakfast

Day 19 - January 19, 2012

Slippers


Day 20 - January 20, 2012

Chunky scarf - such a necessity during Canadian winters


Day 21 - January 21, 2012

Best 40$ ever spent.


Day 22 - January 22, 2012

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?


Day 23 - January 23, 2012

Lace - sewed some lace to the bottom of one of my favourite skirts


Day 24 - January 24, 2012

Blouses


Day 25 - January 25, 2012

Embroidery 


                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sorry for the major lack of posting the past few days. My mind has been distracted with other things, which isn't a bad thing, it's life. I have literally been an old lady the past few days. Its been extremely cold so I get home from work, change into sweats, a sweater, fuzzy socks and slippers, then either grab a book or my crochet project, make a Caf-lib and sit in my living room! Although last night I actually did something. Since it is just me, mom and pops that live at home my dad is out numbered by women, a situation he has never experienced before in his life. And although I am about as girly as it gets, there a certain things that keep my in touch with my masculine side. I burp, and by burp I am mean BURP! I love me some NCAA March Madness basketball. And I love, love, love action movies!!! So last night dad and I went to see Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol. I must admit my thoughts going into were: "Should be fun." But I actually extremely enjoyed!! Yes, I know filled with plot holes, extremely unrealistic gadgets, and over the top cheesy acting by Tom Cruise, but then again that's what makes these movies so awesome! Highly enjoyable film, and I preferred it to the last, except for the fact that Philip Seymour Hoffman plays a way more awesome bad guy than Michael Nyqvist. And of course Simon Pegg was the perfect comic relief, as always!!

This is random, I know, but can all Mean Girls fans die with me??!!!! I laughed sooooo hard when I saw this!!!!! Too good!!


So the plan for tonight? Heading off to institute, then I am planning on slaughtering like crazy at Laser Quest with some YSA. Hope you all have a great night!!

Beks

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.