17.1.12

Chapter 202

Day 15 - January 15, 2012

Curls



Day 16 - January 16, 2012

Dear Little Friend


Day 17 - January 17, 2012

Crochet


I decided that I am going to crochet a huge, chunky scarf to help me get through the winter. And yes, technically I don't NEED another scarf, but I want one!! One of my goals for this year is to make things instead of purchasing. I am half way through sewing a blouse, and just started the scarf tonight. This project I plan on actually finishing!! See the thing is I started knitting a scarf over 4 yrs ago.. and I am not even half done. But crocheting is faster, so fingers crossed I don't get bored or frustrated! 


                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite things about the Golden Globes is looking at all the dresses and being so thrilled to spot the modest ones! I am strong believer of modesty and believe there is nothing more beautiful or classy, than a woman who covers herself. Here are my favourite dresses:

Michelle Williams

Amy Poehler and Will Arnett

Jessica Biel


On a little bit of a side note I finished reading Crossed tonight. OH MY HEAVEN IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it WAY more than the first!!!! I love how every chapter switched point of view from Ky to Cassia. It was absolute perfection! I will literally recommend the series to everyone just for this book alone! Now I have to wait another year until the third comes out.. GREAT!! I am still slightly loving Xander more than Ky, but Ky is growing on me.


FIVE STARS

Next on the list is Maze Runner. I got this book from Andrew a year or two ago, started reading it then got distracted, but I am determined to read it and enjoy it!!

Beks

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.