9.1.12

Chapter 198

Day 7 - January 7, 2012

Birthday Scones


Day 8 - January 8, 2012

Bedding


Day 9 - January  9, 2012

Mirror Mirror


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past weekend was absolutely Fabulous! I was able to spend my 21st birthday with those whom I love most! My mom and I had been planning to tea party for a few months now, and it was exactly how I envisioned it!!

Before everyone arrived, I opened my gifts from my parents. I got 2 more charms for my Pandora bracelet, and the complete series of "I dream of Jeanie"!! I was sooooooo surprised! Pretty much every morning while we were in Maine, I refused to go to the beach until I had watched the back to back episodes on TV-land.



After that, mom and I began setting up for the tea party!




The finished product:


I bought a huge packet of a whole bunch of different fruit herbal teas. Peach was by far my favourite!


Sipping tea (please note the pinky!)


The first bunch of the guests


I love how this picture looks so old-fashioned/posed



A ring holder shaped like a high heel from Larsons


NEWSIES!!!!!!!! From Andrew and Kelsi


Nail polish pens from Symonds


iTunes gift card form Brigitte


Breakfast at Cora's with Meana


This cake was so heavenly!!! Lemon :) :)


LOVE this picture!!!




Dayna made me a collage of pictures from years of our friendship!


This picture pretty much describes why I love Jared


Love these girls!!


Once everyone had left, my parents and I ordered pizza, got into our PJs and watched the Masterpiece Theater version of: "Sense and Sensibility". 

I still can't believe how quickly this year has gone by! I have only just gotten used to the fact that I was 20.. and now I'm 21!!! What the WHAT!????!!!!!!

Definitely one of my favourite birthdays!!! So grateful for the people in my life.

Beks

4 comments

  1. aw you had a tea party what a great idea! it looks like it was so much fun i love all the decorating! and your cake was adorable with the little bows around it, sooo cute! and i love your top! :) happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and your photography, following now :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Keep in touch!

    dvioletheart xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Wow, that cake is perfection! also, have you seen the masterpiece series Downton Abbey?? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys!! @Jean I have watched Downton, it's my favourite! My family and I always watched anything and everything masterpiece related!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.