5.1.12

Chapter 196

Day 5 - January 5, 2012

Donairs


Donairs are pretty much my favourite! I can only handle a very little amount, but oh so GOOD!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a very special day! My sister in law turned the big 2-1 !!!!! And yes, she is only 2 days older than me! Her youngest sister, Meghan, came for a surprise visit. So they both came over while Andrew was at work and cooked and baked.. oh and watched Little Mermaid!!!


She has popped, and I love it!!!! Only a few more months until Baby Wagner will be born!!!!


The most intense, mushy cake ever!!




Dinosaur candles. Yep she's 21!!! :)



One of the presents!



A beanie I partly made for her. Along with a ceramic hair straightener and professional hair dryer.


My parents bought her an apron, journal, and gift certificate for a pedicure, facial, and haircut. Some pampering before Baby W comes.


I love me some donairs!!


Happy birthday Kelsi!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to call you family! Love you!!

Beks

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.