3.1.12

Chapter 192

I am going through a little bit of a dilemma at the moment. A couple years back, a few of you will recall that I had front bangs. I absolutely adored them, but forgot to them trimmed after a few months and just continued to grow them out. Again it seems that I have become bored with my hair. I thought that chopping 11 inches off in July would solve that, and it did for a period of time, but I want to grow my hair a little longer now. The only problem about getting front bangs right now, is I don't know how they will look with the length of hair I have now. Urg such a frustrating situation!

Bangs?


No bangs?


Bangs?


No bangs?


Bangs?


hmm I still have NO idea!!!!!!! GAHHHH!!! Help me out here!!

Bekah

4 comments

  1. I JUST cut my own front bangs two nights ago! I was on the should I / shouldn't I train for AGES! I'd had bangs before but kept seeing cute pics of girls with bangs. I say go for it! They looked fab on you before and the grow out isn't that bad if you decide you're not happy! xx Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cut them! I love your hair right now. Plus if you cut them then they take FOREVER to grow out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you with both, but I like no bangs better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wait until your hair grows out to get bangs :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.