1.1.12

Chapter 190

I have decided to take part in a little activity that I have seen on multiple blogs, and I thought it looked extremely fun! It is called Project 365, and the point is to take a photo every single day for a year of anything!! Just one picture, that's all it takes! I thought it would be a great way to find out different features on my camera, and be more creative with my pictures. So here it goes!!!

Day 1- January 1, 2012

I was feeling kind of yucky today, but I was able to do a bunch of crafts and whipped out my camera to take some random snaps. Here is my favourite:


This may be a record for me. 2 posts in less than 3 hours?! What the WHAT???!!!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. This is a great idea, I just need to get a new camera first :). My old one is broken and I've been saving for a new one. I think I'll get one this weekend and then I might start a project like this.

    Have a great evening! //Niina

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.