1.1.12

Chapter 189

Highlights of 2011

2011 was a great year. Mistakes were made, new friends were met, wounds were made, then healed, and multiple lessons were learned! The year kicked off with my 20th birthday, and what a birthday it was!!!! A great reunion with my girlfriends from high school, church and work.



February. Meana and I did our annual walk on the canal, Justin Bieber movie was released, and celebrated Andrew's last birthday at home!




March. My buddies Behind Sapphire came down for a visit and performance, I had to say goodbye to a dear friend who was going to the west for school, and was finally able to make amends with a friend.




April. Took a trip to the Nature Museum with Meana and Clarissa, went to Palmyra with my family ward Relief Society, had Kelsi's bridal shower, bought my first DSLR (Nikon D3100) and fell in love.









May. Andrew and Kelsi got married. Finally had a for real sister!!!





All 7 of us bridesmaids.



The Ottawa reception



Is it weird that I don't remember ANYTHING that happened in June... well that's odd. Well Meana and I did have an adventure along the river



July. Got my hair completely chopped off, went to Palmyra for the pageant, had some sad news, and worked my butt off starting my new company Balthazar and Eliza.





August. Of course, went to Maine for 2 1/2 weeks of absolute paradise!!!





September. Watched all my friends go back to school, while I enjoyed just working. Year off was a good idea.

October. Stayed with some family friends for a week, while my parents were out of town, officially transferred to our YSA ward, and celebrated Halloween with the YSA.






November. Had a surprise visit from a dear friend, who is going to the Temple Square mission, put the Christmas tree up, and celebrated Meana's 20th.








December. Said goodbye to a very dear friend, enjoyed reuniting with friends, had a final car ride in Meana's car, took pictures with Santa, waited in anticipation for the first snowfall and of course enjoyed Christmas!








Last night was spent watching Pride and Prejudice (that's right, the WHOLE six hours baby!!) while eating take out with my parents. We were all feeling kind of crummy, and we aren't into party-hardying for New Years.

2011 was incredible year, full of ups and downs, but I am glad it is over. I am ready to tackle 2012, and I am determined to make it a kick butt year!!!!!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. What fun! We were *this close* to watching Pride and Prejudice last night, too... crazy! I can't wait to see how Project 365 goes for you.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.