22.11.11

Chapter 177

I totally just realized that I haven't mentioned the most exciting news ever!! I finally bought a sewing machine! It's been a long time coming, since I haven't sewn since grade 11 and I have missed it every single day! Definitely an investment that is way worth it! So here is my old room, turned into guest room, and temporarily turned into a sewing room. My mom already has plans to make my new room into her sewing room when I move out.. which isn't any time soon. Thanks mother dearest :)


In other news I bought a super adorable camera bag/purse! It's the perfect size and exactly what I have been looking for, and it was only $23! BOOYAAAH!!!!!!!!


Finally bought a felt floppy hat! Been wanting one for a couple years now!!!!! So all in all I'm happy!




Bekah

3 comments

  1. oh my goodness is that a bernina? i'm so excited for you...and jealous. you are the greatest and i miss you. and i will be eternally envious of how well you pull of a felt floppy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's a Janome :) It's my little baby !! Thanks Melissa!!! I miss you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.