20.11.11

Chapter 175

This week I am grateful for reunions with the bestie! Rugby, work and school have been taking up Meana's life, while work, YSA and movies with Roberto have taken up mine. She turned the big 2-0 on Wednesday and we wanted to do something special and different. So we created a new tradition for us. "Bestie Birthday Brunch" at Cora's!!!! I came up with the idea while we were eating, and I was embarrassingly proud of myself. Cora's is actually the most incredible restaurant ever! They only serve breakfast, and make the most delicious crepes EVER!!!!!


NOM NOM NOM!!!!



She was a sleepy one! Crashed on the bed!


So I did what any friend would do, take pictures and try to wake them up :)


video

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.