22.9.11

Chapter 165

Is it just me, or does it seem that some songwriters are just sitting on a couch watching your life and decide to turn it into a song? I swear in the past couple weeks, every single album I have bought has had something to do with my life! The pathetic thing is majority of the songs are mushy-gushy cliche love songs. Oh dear I am turning into one of those typical girls who go super emotional over a little itty bitty heart break. Hold on "itty-bitty"? Uh let's just say that's an understatement! I've spent the past few months being strong and feeling totally fine with the whole "break up situation", now I realize why it was so easy. I didn't have to deal with seeing him around. He had spent the entire summer out of town and only got back a few days after I did from Maine. I feel so pathetic and weak for letting the littlest things affect me, causing me to sleep with my teddy bear and cry. I can't help but think how different things could have been.

Ok that's enough "feel sorry for little heart broken Rebekah". SO here are my down in the dumps heart break songs, that surprisingly make me feel so much better. Odd, I know!


Ok for this one let me clarify. The whole song applies.. except for the line "No we can't be friends" I don't want anything more than to be friends. It sucks that so far that has failed.





All in all, I am determined to be happy and get past the "awkward looking at each other, not talking phase." Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Bekah

2 comments

  1. I just love when music connects me like it is you right now. It's the magic of it. Love your blog.. spending some time catching up on it! Peace & Love.

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that awkward post-breakup phase is the worst! stay positive and keep busy; soon enough this will be a tiny bump in the road of life! (corny i know, but true :P)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.