19.9.11

Chapter 164

I thought it was about time that I did a haul on everything I bought in Maine!! I didn't take a picture of every little thing I bought, but you get the idea :)
Left to right: HM, thrifted, HM, HM
Left to Right: Target, HM, HM, Target
Left to Right: F21, HM, thrifted, thrifted
Left to Right: Old Navy, LL Bean, Dress Barn, Van Heusen
Both thrifted
Top to Bottom: Aldo, Aldo, HM, Aldo, Aldo

Left to Right: LL Bean, F21

I also bought a bunch of jewelry and a couple pairs of jeans. I finally bought a pair of Levi skinnies! And let me say they are the comfiest jeans EVER!!!!!

During my break on Saturday I decided to walk around the mall. Ended up buying Armageddon and The Last Song, along with these two adorable circle scarves (and yes I do have a major problem with scarves!)
Both from Ardene's

Hope you all had an incredible Monday!!

Bekah

3 comments

  1. ha That's not even all of it Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dre4am hanger! Such a cute display. Great shopping finds too.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.