17.8.11

Chapter 160

Honestly I can not even begin to explain how excited I am about my little gem of a business Balthazar and Eliza! I have had quite a few sales, and they just keep coming!! Then a couple weeks ago, out of the blue, Meana's sister asked me to make her garter for her wedding. I was absolutely thrilled to do it! Finally, after 2 weeks of being sick, and working, I finished it! And I must say I am so happy how it turned out! I didn't think I would pull it off that well, but I did!!!!!

My plan for the rest of the week:
1. Work a nine hour shift tomorrow
2. Buy a ukulele
3. Make some more headbands
4. Enjoy a day off
5. Head to Maine
6. Enjoy 3 weeks off from work in my little slice of heaven on earth

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Sounds like a great plan, Bekah ... how did the week go - did you rest?

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.