30.7.11

Chapter 157

This past week I have made 6 new headbands for Balthazar and Eliza. Last night Meana came over and we did a mini shoot so I could get them up and ready for sale. Within an hour of posting them, I sold 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this week alone I have sold 7! I must say I am super stoked!!!!!!!

Lucy - SOLD

Elizabeth


Primrose - SOLD


Charlotte - SOLD


Belle


And it top it all off, this morning my mom went to a garage sale and found buckets (yes I mean plural. 3 to be exact) of ribbon, buttons and lace!!!


I have 4 more hours until work, so I plan on making a few more!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. With one of dad's vintage shaving scuttles in the background adding to the ambiance that typifies E&B.

    Yes, you are most welcome. ;)

    ...dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.