19.7.11

Chapter 155

Like every July, my family spent this past weekend in Palmyra New York, to go see the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints outdoor production: "The Hill Cumorah Pageant". In my entire life I have only missed the performance 4 or 5 times. And who else would I want to spend it with than my parents, Itzel and her son Logan and Brigitte.









When my parents and Itzel went to the temple, Brigitte and I decided to take Logan to the Sacred Grove. Most peaceful place on earth.









Mother and son
New shoes :)
Fro-yos and L.L. Bean boot. The best!

A great beginning, to a not so great week.

Now I have a wee bit of a confession to make. I actually extremely enjoy Demi Lovato's new single "Skyscraper". I have never been of a fan of hers, but this song is great, her voice isn't the greatest, but I still love it!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.