2.7.11

Chapter 150

Yesterday was Canada Day, WOOPYA!!!!!!! My original plans were to go downtown with Brigitte, Meana, Crystal and Jill, but I had been traveling this week, and Brigitte was exhausted from work, so we decided to pass on seeing Will and Kate, and just stayed at my place and watched the Parliament Hill show from my TV. Yes we are very patriotic..

After the show was over, what did we do you ask? MADE HEADBANDS!!!!!!!! I was hesitant making them with the antique lace, but I finally started and couldn't stop!!!!!!!!

After that Brigitte let me do her hair and make-up and be my mini model for a couple hours. And I must say, the photos turned out great!!!!!!

So for my 150th post here are my first 12 headbands I have made for:

BALTHAZAR AND ELIZA

Mary


Eloise


Bethany


Anna


Daisy


Rosalie


Constance


Victoria


Margaret


Florence


Brigitte (Made by Brigitte)


Genevieve



(For pricing details e-mail me at: balthazarandeliza@hotmail.com)


I'll keep you all posted on my Etsy shop, should be up and running this week. Also, to view my Facebook page, just click here.


Have a great weekend!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.