28.6.11

Chapter 148

After a couple of days of thinking, and being persuaded by a few friends, I have officially decided to sell my headbands on Etsy. I'm not expecting much, but I thought it would be fun to try out. I just spent the day in Kensington Market, downtown Toronto, buying some more supplies, and I will be making more this week.

I will keep you all posted on what is to come, and be sure to keep checking in :) A little teaser, the name I have chosen is:
BALTHAZAR AND ELIZA

But for now I will just keep you all curious.

Bekah

PS. Robert Pattinson is legit a few meters down the street from my brother's apartment. There is sets and equipment everywhere, pretty cool. Too bad I hate his stinking guts. He makes me vomit. He is scum between my toes. Love Alfalfa.. uh I mean Rebekah (Little Rascals... anyone... ANYONE?)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.