26.6.11

Chapter 147

I was in an extremely "crafty" mood this weekend. So off to Michael's I went. Bought 40$ worth of ribbons and embellishments. Then I headed to Dollarama (Oh yeah baby!) and bought some napkins to make some super cute flowers. Saw this cute tutorial and I knew I had to try it out, so I did!



Then today I just spent a couple hours making some headbands, and I must say I am pretty darn tooting proud of myself!


Yay for homemade goodies!!!!

I will definitely be posting some more, found a new hobby that's for sure!

Have a great Sunday!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Dude you totally need to hit up fabric land. I went there with Jenn the other day and way blown away with all the amazing ribbons and embellishments. In fact, I've made a few flippin' cute headbands of my own too! I'll have to show 'em to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. You are a really, really awesome person. I LOVE those headbands. You could probably sell them, or something.

    Awesome blog, girl!

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.