17.6.11

Chapter 143

Sometimes I:
  • get dolled up after a long day at work
  • take a mini photoshoot with me, myself, and my webcam
  • have root beer tea parties with my girlfriends
  • go out of my way to get a Freshly Squeezed strawberry banana smoothie
  • play Apples to Apples
  • laugh until I cry
  • actually cry while watching Harry Potter montages
  • forget my camera at home, when I should bring it places
  • have heart to hearts with my little sister
  • listen to The Phantom of the Opera for an entire week


Because Zooey Deschanel is my inspiration, and I stumbled upon this picture on Tumblr, thought you all needed to see her amazingness in a photo!!
Today I am headed to Jill's for a pool party, and some much needed catching up with my girlfriends from high school! Should be a blast!! And this time I will remember to bring my camera....

Cheers!!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Voguish and classy! Wonderful!
    Well, Bekah, you and I have more in common than I thought, especially forget my camera at home..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.