28.5.11

Chapter 133

To be honest, I haven't worn earrings on a regular basis for 3 or 4 years now, but there are SO many that I have stumbled upon while shopping the past few months that I couldn't say no. I still don't wear them everyday, but they certainly add a little "je ne sait pas" to an outfit! The chunkier, the better.




I just discovered this online store, called Shabby Apple, a few weeks ago and I am in love with every single dress! They are pretty steep price wise, but every single dress is modest!

Close this window

Close this window

Close this window

Close this window

Close this window

Close this window

Have a fantabulous Saturday!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. welcome to the love hate relationship us girls have with shabby apple haha :) adorable earrings! happy I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.