20.5.11

Chapter 127

So it's official, I am moving into my brother's old bedroom this weekend! I already started with my closet and bookshelf. It took over 3 hours to get it the way I wanted it.

Andrew had this really small bookshelf that we were going to throw away, but then I had a brilliant beyond brilliant idea! Carried it over to the closet, shoved it in and organized all my purses! See, they used to piled on the floor and I could never find the one I was looking for, would get discouraged and just grab the first one I touched. NOW they are all organized, and I must say, I am uber proud of this mini accomplishment!

Other side

Wanted to something different with my bookshelf. So I did!
I'll keep you all posted on the move! Until then listen to some Angus and Julia Stone. They are the best!

Cheers!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.