11.5.11

Chapter 125

Well HELLO THERE!!!!!!!!! This past weekend was absolutely amazing!!! I feel that those words are even an understatement for how brilliant everything was!!! First time being a bridesmaid was awesome!!! I know, I know, being LDS, bridesmaids are really just there to hold flowers and look pretty (two of my favourite things might I add), but it still a really nice experience!

The little bro... well not "technically"

Holly

Eliza

Megan, Mle and I

The newlyweds!


The bridesmaids, all seven of us. Along with Laura, the flower girl.


Mle and I

Mother/Son and Father/Daughter dance

First dance


Eating the cake.

Just a few little snippets of the day! I will post more pictures after this weekend, since it's the Ottawa reception is Saturday.

Cheers!

Bekah

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.