4.5.11

Chapter 123

Nothing better then spending the day fooling around with my camera, watching Harry Potter and talking with the boy.
And I FINALLY found pictures of the hair I want for Andrew and Kelsi's wedding (which is only in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) You all will see pictures AFTER the wedding, until then I am keeping everything hidden! This week has been spent moving all of Andrew and Kelsi's stuff into the apartment, and I must say it is a real nice place for a first home. Small, but not tiny. It feels weird every time I walk by Andrew's bedroom to see it completely empty, and thinking that in a few days he will be moved out for good. I'm happy for them both, don't get me wrong, I just don't do well with change, especially when it has to do with family.

I most definitely will not have time for another post until after the wedding, so until then see ya!!! Hope the rest of your week will be fantastic!!!!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.