30.4.11

Chapter 122

Since yesterday was the Royal Wedding of Will and Kate, mom and I got up in the morning to watch it while eating crumpets and scones. A British breakfast for an amazing event! I'm not a HUGE fan of the Royal Family, I think there is soooo much scandal and really a lot of it is just a huge show. But I have always been a fan of William and Harry! And watching this great day in William and Kate's life was definitely an experience I will never forget! Tumblr was absolutely FULL of pictures from the wedding and I pretty much reblogged every single one!!!!!!

First off let me just say how thrilled I was to hear she was wearing Sarah Burton for McQueen! And what a beautiful dress it was!! So simple and elegant.

Oh the balcony kiss!!!! Too precious!


I swear William looked like a Disney Prince in his uniform!


Harry to the rescue!


Favourite picture of Kate and Will, they look SO happy!!

Oh Harry


Seriously, you have all the money in the world, and you choose those outfits????!!!!! I don't understand them..



Pippa looked absolutely beautiful!!


LOVE this picture!!!



Made me a tear up a little


Love it!


Kate's evening reception dress.


My heart literally dropped when the ring almost didn't fit!


Laugh every time I see this!!


Hope you all had the chance to see it, because it was so worth it!!

Cheers!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. I had to work early that morning! I really wanted to see it though. Maybe I'll find somewhere to catch it.

    Also, I missed you at the dance. Like, really missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved looking at all these pics, you are FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.