12.4.11

Chapter 119

Nothing better than a walk around the Palmyra temple in the spring to clear your head and calm your anxieties. Felt as though I was waking up from a most miserable winter!

Have you ever had a terrible tension between your best friend and you make things worse by not talking for months? See that's basically how I spent my winter. Avoiding awkward looks, stressing over loosing a friend, and not even caring to admit I was wrong. It got to a point where I just didn't care about my pride anymore, I just wanted my best friend back. And finally after months and MONTHS I finally got the guts to talk to her and just sort everything out! It was as though nothing bad had happened between us, and we have finally gone back to normal. Normal, a place I never thought we would get back to!

So anyway, last weekend our ward Relief Society went to Palmyra, and of course it was perfection! Even though I have gone every year of my life, the feelings I get there are always so soothing!

The dawn of hope, is like a breath of spring
And of course since we were so close to the Waterloo outlets, we just HAD to do some shopping!!

Pacsun - Floral Earrings 3.50


Rue 21 - Rose and Butterfly Necklace 7.99


Pacsun - Owl Necklace 11.99


Rue 21 - Locket 7.99

Gap - Zipper Leggings 14.99


OPI Matte Nail Polish


Well that is it for now!

Good night and Good Luck!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. that whole thing with the best friend has totally happened to me too! I'm the worst with holding grudges, but I've learned that life is too short to hold grudges!

    also, love your jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.