18.3.11

Chapter 112

Does anyone else get really excited on payday? Well I am hands down one of those people who loves to spend my money. OK I don't blow all my money out, I try to put at least half of my paycheck into a separate savings account where I can't touch it. Today I went downtown to pick up some new make-up and to just get out of the house for a couple hours. I ended up also buying a shirt from UO that I've wanted for a few months now and it was only 9.99$!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephora Correcting Smoothing Primer - 18$


Mac Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation - 35.50$

And the madness of March has begun!!!!! I know it is completely random that I actually love watching NCAA basketball. I've grown up with the tournament in my home, and been used to having the TV reserved for 2-3 weeks by my dad and brothers. Last year I was completely devastated when Butler lost to Duke. I do love Duke, but I was really routing for Butler. Our family has, and always will be Orangemen at heart, and route for Syracuse, but I must say I really want Butler to win it this year. We are pretty much the only family in our ward who is not a BYU fan....although I must say this year they look pretty promising with Jimmer, so it will be interesting to see how far they go!

ANYWAY hope you all have an fantabulous Friday!!

Bekah

Nothing better than Facebook chat with Simon

1 comment

  1. Love that top! Its gorgeous xxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.