16.3.11

Chapter 111

Last night I found this tutorial, and automatically attempted it. It kind of failed a little, as in it looked like I had a major comb over. SO this morning I did a variation of it and IT WORKED!!!!!!! It is surprisingly easy and is a great way to get your hair out of your eyes! Try it out!!
I haven't watched Glee in the longest time, lost interest in it, BUT I still love the music. Apparently last night they sang original songs and I was very pleasantly surprised that they pulled it off.

I absolutely LOVE this one. It literally describes how I feel about so many things that have happened over the past few months! No matter how many times I try, I can't seem to fix things that I do. I just want to get it right.

Also, Kurt's version of Blackbird, PHENOMENAL!!!

His voice is by far my favourite!!!!

Cheers!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.