11.3.11

Chapter 109

I am sure that all of you have heard by now about the massive earthquake and tsunami that hit the eastern part of Japan earlier today. I was heartbroken when I heard, and immediately became saddened for everyone's loss. Then I realize that someone's life that I care deeply about could have been harmed, or even taken. See, I mentioned a few times about my best friend Tyler who is serving his full-time mission in Tokyo Japan right now, and when I realized he is serving in a suburb right on the coast, I became even more worried. Thankfully his mom just posted his email on his blog and he is SAFE! Nothing worse than fearing you've lost someone very dear to you.
Thoughts, love and prayers to Japan!!!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.