10.2.11

Chapter 100

So I have been racking my brain for the past 2 weeks trying to figure out what to post for my 100th post and I came up with.....NOTHING!! But then I realized, there are so many people in my life that have made me into the person I am today. See my life isn't crazy special, I am just a normal Mormon, Canadian girl who just lives her pretty average life from day to day. I like to keep things simple, and surround myself with people I care about. I know there are a lot of things on this blog most (if not all) of you are not interested in. But in a way this is my diary. It may not seem like anything to you, but to me it means a lot. This blog has taught me to see life differently and focus on more important and not to take this life for granted. This past year has been pretty hectic, and I feel as though I have grown as a person. My testimony has been strengthened, I have gained, and lost friends, I have said numerous farewells and have tried my hardest to be the best me I can be.

This year coming up is going to be very hectic and full of changes that I am not sure if I am ready for. But something that I have learned the hard way is that life doesn't wait for anybody. You always need to be prepared for anything, and can't just assume that things will always be the same. Things happen and people change. This past month in particular has been full of curve balls I never expected. There is nothing worse than seeing a friendship slip through the cracks and there is nothing you can do about it. In the end it may be nobodies fault, but the pain still stings like crazy. Honestly don't know how I could have gotten through everything without my family, my church and my best friend, Meana Franco. All my life I wanted a sister, and then when I started high school, I got one. She has been right beside me for everything. I don't want to even know what might of happened if we never met in homeroom on our first day of high school!!
Next my church! I am so blessed with the people that are in my ward and stake! From my YW president, to seminary teachers, visiting teaching companions, to friends, they have helped make how I am!

Then there's my family. Man I feel sorry for everyone who isn't me, because of the support and love I have from them! I can't even begin to describe how my life would be like without them!


At first I wanted this blog to be real fashion driven, but as the year went on I found that I was slowly taking a new direction and perspective on things. As much as I love fashion and reading fashion blogs, I found that having a blog based just on fashion was not me, and I felt slightly artificial. I'm done with pretending to be someone I'm not, and focus on just being me. So this blog became more and more of just random stuff that I love and makes me happy.

So happy 100th post my dear blog! Cheers to another year full of family, friends, fashion, faith, and free falling into the unknown. It's going to be a crazy, but I am so ready!!

Love

Bekah

ps. Thanks for all the support, couldn't have done it without any of you!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.