25.1.11

Chapter 99

OK anyone who knows me, knows two things about me:
1. I love love love love LOVE Broadway musicals (especially Phantom, Wicked, and Les Miserables)
2. I absolutely LOATH the Jonas Brothers.

And when I found out a few months ago that Nick Jonas was going to be playing Marius in the 25th anniversary concert of Les Miserables, I was in complete uproar! I felt as it was going to be a complete disaster. Just a few days ago someone posted some videos from the concert and I have to admit I haven't been able to stop watching them. I am so impressed with Nick's performance. And I must admit I am feeling feelings that are quite opposite to those of the hating kind, and it is very weir for me. Take a listen and decide for yourself:




As I was scrolling through the videos I noticed that they performed an encore of a few songs and had the original London cast sing them. MIND BLOWINGLY AMAZING!!!!!! Yes I did get emotional watching all of them. These voices have played such a huge part in my childhood. I would dance around my room pretending I was Eponine singing "On my Own" with all my heart!



My parents just pre-ordered it on blu-ray and I cant not wait until it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.