25.11.10

Chapter 76

Ok so I lied, apparently I had taken pictures of myself in my Luna costume before it broke..I just totally forgot about it!!! So here y'all go!!



Here are just a few shots I took of stuff in my bedroom. I was a little bored one night.



Yes I know, I have a ridiculous amount of Teen Vogues..and that's not even all of them <3

Well I am not going to be able to post for a while. School is getting a little hectic, but I will for sure have one updating my weekend because it is probably going to be the best weekend ever!!!!! I'll let you know how it all goes on Monday :D

Later!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. TEEN VOGUE IS MY FAVORITE. I love fashion but I find that all the other fashion magazines make it so inaccessible.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.