16.11.10

Chapter 69

Today is a very special day to me. Two very dear friends of mine are celebrating their birthday!
Meana: This girl has been my best friend since grade 9 (wow 6 years!!!) We do the most random things and I love every minute of fun we have together! OLIVE YOU TWIN!!!!

Paula: I met Paula last year. She was an exchange student from Columbia and I miss her dearly!!!!

Happy birthday to both you! <3

What I wore today:



Have a good one!!!

Bekah
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Costa Blanca
Cardigan: American Eagle
Scarf: Old Navy

2 comments

  1. That scarf is a poor attempt at a bona-fide pashmina -- ya know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.