11.11.10

Chapter 66

Last night the CMAs took place in Nashville Tennessee. I haven't watched them yet, but my brother and I recorded it and are planning on watching it tomorrow night. Here are a few dresses from the red carpet:

Gweneth Paltrow - I'm not a HUGE fan of the super ridiculously high slit, come on Gweneth you're a momma! Other than that I love the colours and fabric

Carrie Underwood - A lot of people are probably going to think this dress is super over the top, but I LOVE it!! She looks absolutely stunning in it!

Taylor Swift - Honestly Taylor could wear a garbage bag and look beautiful! Red is definitely her colour.

Katherine Heigl - I love how elegant she looked, and the blue is amazing!

Nicole Kidman - Saved the best for last of course. Nothing better than when a celebrity wears a completely modest dress to an award show. I love everything about her outfit! The lace, the colour, the shoes. Modest is hottest!


Since it is Remembrance Day here in Canada, I can't help but feel thankful for the freedom I have. Thanks to those who died for this freedom, the veterans, and those who are still fighting today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. i'm totally with you on carrie underwood's dress. i think it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.