7.11.10

Chapter 64

Ok what I am about to say is going to make me sound like a complete crack pot!!! So ever since I can remember I have had a mental calendar. In my mind I can see the months of the year and the days of the week in a certain pattern. Finally today, as I was talking with my parents, I brought it up asking if they had the same thing. They both looked at me really oddly...then googled it and this is what we found: I have a what is called "Calendar Synesthesis". Weird I know. Here is a link explaining it.

http://blog.calendars.com/2010/04/06/a-look-at-the-mental-calendar/

This is what a year sort of looks like to me in my head (wow that sounds like I'm insane!) mine is more of an "arch way", with June July and August being the base, then coming to a point with January at the top.


Do any of you have the same thing??


Bekah

2 comments

  1. Hi, I just found your blog from Clothed Much. Anyway....this is crazy but I have the same thing in my head too! One time I tried to explain it to my husband and he thought I was crazy. Mine looks a little different than yours, though. Wow, I've never heard anyone else talk about it before! Haha! :) Cute blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha oh my gosh, I have the EXACT same thing (although my calendar looks different) and I totally thought I was the only one! Glad to know it has a name :)

    Sarah
    http://baumers.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.