19.10.10

Chapter 62

So I am really digging the new show "The Event". I'm thinking it is the new Lost! And I LOVE IT!!! Honestly you all need to start watching it. I very strongly suggest it to every Lost fan!!!! Also the new Sugarland CD came out this week and my verdict is: AMAZING!!!!!!! It is my favourite of their 4 albums so far and I am loving it!! It's really different to what they usually do but it's great!
So this past weekend one of my close friends from Montreal came down and we walked around downtown for 6 hours!!!! The weather was perfect, actually the entire day was perfect!!! I wish it could just repeat itself over and over and over again





PS. TAYLOR SWIFT'S CD IS OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.