11.10.10

Chapter 58

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!...well to Canadians that is. I guess I just share what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for my family who put up with me
I am thankful for my church that keeps me on the straight and narrow
I am thankful for friends who love me for me
I am thankful for my country and the freedom I have
I am thankful for having a roof over my head every night
I am thankful for having a meal on my diner table every night
I am thankful for education and being able to learn whatever I want to
I am thankful for the sun and that it shines through my window every morning
I am thankful for the rainy days, it makes the sunshine sweeter
I am thankful for the nature that is all around me
I am thankful for my job and being financially stable
I am thankful for smiles that make my day brighter
I am thankful for tears that keep me normal
I am thankful for mistakes that make me stronger
I am thankful for forgiveness and apologies
I am thankful for the past and learning from it
I am thankful for the present and enjoying it
I am thankful for the future, and making it my own
I am thankful for music, no matter how down I am a song can lift my spirits so high
I am thankful for the strangers who pass me by on the street and smile
I am thankful for the earth and having the chance to live in such a beautiful place
I am thankful for my life, and health
and last
I am thankful for second chances, I don't know where I would be without them
The list could go on and on.

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.