30.9.10

Chapter 56

I have just changed from using Safari to Google Chrome and I love it!!! It is quite girly of me, but my favourite has got to be that you can have a "theme" for your browser. There were so many to choose from and I will probably end up changing it every few weeks :) Right now I have as Rebecca Taylor:

In a week or so my living room, downstairs and upstairs hallway are being painted!!! So excited!! I have been hinting for my bedroom to be re-painted for the past year, but I think it might actually happen next year (fingers crossed). I just want to completely redesign my room, and make it more sophisticated and organized. I was checking out the Pottery Barn Teen website and was drooling. I know I know, it is crazily expensive, but a girl can dream can't she?







Sigh!

2 comments

  1. love it!
    great spurt of inspiration
    your blog is a great collection of different photos
    keep it up, i'll be back for sure!
    and thank you for your sweet comments on COSMICaroline!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally re-organizing your bedroom, eh? Well --- you keep dreamin' missy --- luv, dad ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.