8.8.10

Chapter 41

Last night was actually the most amazing night of my life!! First, I got to go to my best friend's (Dawson) house in the country to see his brother (Stage) who just returned from his 2 year mission. Second, I got to see his horses, who I haven't seen in a VERY long time!! And last, I got to see my amazing bud, LOGAN SMITH!! He moved across the country a few years ago and came back last summer for a visit, and he is back for a couple months, and I am so excited to see him!
Best part of the night would have to be playing home free. Logan and I were pretty stealth about it and hid in one of the trees, where their zip-line is. We were actually up there for like EVER, and it was great just being able to talk, since we haven't had an intense conversation in a super long time!
Here a few pictures of Dawson's horses! LOVE THEM!!
Kitty - the alpha female

Bud - my favourite

Snazzy - their newest, 2 year old pony...who loves bitting me




Peace :)

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Aw I grew up on a farm, so of course I loved this :)

    I miss my horses! Lovely pics and super cute cardigan!

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.