12.6.10

Chapter 29

So this day didn't exactly start out great. Woke up and it was pouring rain (I mean buckets!!), which totally ruined my plans for the day. I was going to go to the market (yes again) with Meana, but once I saw the weather, there was NO WAY I was going to bus all the way downtown to be walking around under an umbrella...not my idea of fun. It sucks because we went this past Tuesday, but I had no money and I saw like 5 things that I really want to get: a great pair of white horn rimmed sunglasses, a fake Louis Vuitton bag (only $30...looks real enough), earrings from Aldo and a red American Apparel t-shirt for Canada Day (which I am SOO PUMPED for!!!). After my morning pout my family and I went to a garage sale that was hosted at our church and I found this amazing Gyashica film camera for a steal! Best $10 I have EVER spent!!!

When we got home...THE RAIN STOPPED!!!! THEN I started feeling sick....like I feel AWFUL right now. That would happen to me! So my plans for the rest of the day...curling up on the couch in front of the TV, not exactly how I wanted to spend my day off. I am hoping that I will feel better in a bit so I can literally buss downtown really quick, meet up with Meana and buy those things. Yeah probably not going to happen, but I'm still hoping :)

Bekah

2 comments

  1. WHAT!? $10??? jealous :D
    looking very pretty.
    love that hat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this!! You are too gorgeous for words girl!! And YUCK I HATE being sick so feel better!!!! sending you good vibes!

    Cheers, Jesa :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.