10.5.10

Chapter 23

A question that has gone through my head pretty much my entire has really started drive me insane: Why can't my life be a musical? Yeah go ahead laugh all you want, but honestly why can't it be? Could you imagine people randomly breaking out into song and dance while they are walking down the street? I mean every person would have a different song: whether it be happy, sad or just hilarious. It would be so amazing..well that's what I think. This question has been bugging me a lot more lately pretty much because there have been these youtube videos that have been circulating for the past months of people randomly singing dancing in very crowded places. I am hands down doing on at market downtown. So whoever lives in the downtown Ottawa area...BE WARNED!!




Ok yeah for sure doing this!!!!!

Bekah

xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.