24.4.10

Chapter 20

OH MY GOSH MY TWENTIETH POST!!! Okay so yes I am a weirdo who finds this to be an accomplishment that deserves a celebration! What is my celebration? Skyping with a friend, reading and sleeping. Yep, sounds pretty hardcore I know, but to someone who has worked everyday and is POOPED OUT then this sounds amazing. And to me it does! I love my job and everything it's just wearing ballet flats 8 hours a day 5 days a week is excruciatingly painful! At least I have tomorrow off, as always. I think I am going to catch up on some sleep that I have been lacking this week. Sunday afternoon naps have got to be the best things EVER!!
I definitely just had the weirdest realization EVER the other day. This time last year I was freaking out about prom; buying my dress, finding a date and booking my appointment. It's weird because I know it has only been a year, but it seems like FOREVER AGO!! All the drama and the shallow, close minded people in high school definitely would put a downer on my day..but now I don't even have to see those people anymore, thank goodness :) So glad I have moved passed all that crap and don't worry about what others think. Yay for being my own person!
Well for my 20th entry I thought I would share my favourite blogs that I visit daily! Okay so here my top five list, some of them are very popular, but I really like reading through ones that aren't as well known:
1. Karla's Closet
www.karlascloset.blogspot.com
2. Wearable Dreams
www.wearabledreams.com
3. COSMICaroline
wwww.cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
4. Clothed Much: A Fashion Blog
www.clothedmuch.blogspot.com
5. Fashion on Edge
www.fashiononedge.blogspot.com

These bloggers never disappoint. I love them all for very different ways, but every single one of them are so inspirational. Have a visit, and you never know, you might become hooked, like myself.

7 comments

  1. hehe congratulations girl!
    Yaary<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. karla's closet is definitely one of my favorites also!


    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! thanks so much!
    i really appreciate it!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 20th post! And wow... thank you so much for including me!!!!!!

    Enter to win a professional flat iron!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw just wanted to say that was so sweet and seriously made my day, truly!

    And double Yay for you being your own person indeed because your lovely :) Trust me highschool is forgettable and it says a lot about you that you're above it and ready for a new chapter!

    Cheers gorgeous!
    Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Karla's Closet too! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.