22.4.10

Chapter 18

Well I have now been enjoying summer for an entire week so far!! I have pretty much been working everyday, but hey that leads to money in the bank. CH-CHING$!! Which reminds the mall where I work randomly put a whole bunch of couches all over the place. Like literally right in the middle of the hallway!! So on my break today I took my book and sat on the couch situated conveniently outside my store. Instead of reading I got quite easily distracted...Avatar was playing on 4 TVs in HMV which was right in front of me. Of course it wasn't the same not being in 3D and all, but still I could not look away. Pretty much made my day!

One thing that I always look forward to doing in the summer is...READING! I am mean obviously I read during the school year, but I am never able to devour a book. First on my reading list is "The Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series". So far I have read the first two novels of the five and I must say I am pretty impressed. They're no Harry Potter that's for sure, but I have learned that I just can't compared anything to Harry Potter, it is in a totally different league! Also on my reading list this summer is: The Maze Runner, and I am also going to try and reread The Uglies and Twilight series. I since I LOVE THEM! Now when it comes to Twilight, I am not one of those crazies who fantasizes about Edward (or Robert Pattinson..now that is just dirty! CRINGE!) or who wishes vampires existed, I just love the story. The whole crazy teenage AND middle aged women following has been a huge turn off for me. I still love them, but people really need lives, it's quite sad. So yeah I think I may reread them just to remind myself how good they really are.

Next week my family and I are going to the greatest place on this earth. Where might you ask is this wonderful place? OCEAN PARK MAINE!! It such a beautiful little town that hasn't changed in years! We stay on the main floor of this cottage that walks right out onto the beach. Pretty much it is always the same people that vacation there. Honestly just thinking about it right now gives me goosebumps! We have been going every year ever since I was...1 I think. the only time we haven't gone is when we go to England to visit my mom's family. We always the last 2 weeks before school starts, but this year my parents surprised my brother and I by booking a weekend right after exams AS WELL as our usual visit in August! So excited it is unbelievable! I have so many memories that will last a lifetime!!
Here are some pictures from last summer!

Home away from home


Favourite place <3

xx

Bekah

2 comments

  1. love the photos, looks like a wonderful place
    love your blog, keep it up!
    thanks for sharing!
    and thanks so much for your sweet comments!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are great! I have just started the blogging business myself, Would loove for you to check out my blog and follow if you like it :)

    MadiChic
    www.madichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.