2.3.10

Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time. The Olympics pretty much were my life for two weeks, along with a couple essays, blahh. So...THE OLYMPICS!! I know I am a little biased, since they happened in my home country, but I must say that Vancouver 2010 were the most amazing olympics EVER! Something happened in our country that I have never seen before, unity. I even watched sports that I usually am not a fan of, like curling and hockey, but it was worth it to see us get Gold! So I am a pretty emotional girl and cry quite easily but when CTV did a montage of a whole bunch of Canadian medallist, I bawled my face off!! Apparently montages are the death of me.
On a little bit of a lighter note, I don't know how many of you watched American, Evan Lysacek skate the mens long and short program, but it was magical. And to top it all of he was wearing Vera Wang designs every time! And let me tell you they were
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!


It so sad to think that the Olympics are actually over, it's pretty depressing. Honestly what am I going to do with my life now? So here's to making history again Canada!!

3 comments

  1. I know what you mean! I turn on my TV just for the sake of it like I did during the Olympics because there was always something on and now I remember that there is nothing to watch in the middle of the day. Now all there is to watch are stupid game shows and lame cooking shows. Plus, we rocked the Olympics so that always makes it more fun to watch. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah we totally did!! so happy we made a record for most golds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I completely miss the olympics!! :/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.