19.3.10

Chapter 10

Well my dad has had an acoustic guitar ever since I can remember, and it's been sitting in our basement for years and hasn't been touched in nearly a decade!! Anyway, I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, so two weeks ago I bring it up to my room, and it hasn't left since! First thing I did was go on youtube and type in "easy guitar songs tutorial", and what comes up? Journey's Don't Stop Believing!!!! I freaked out, grabbed my guitar and attempted to play it...well since it hasn't been played in years it was ridiculously out of tune!! That Sunday i ask my dad to tune it, since we have a piano, and SUCCESS!! It still isn't perfect, we need to get new strings, but for now it is amazing!!!
The next day I get home from University, run upstairs and start to play the intro to Don't Stop Believing, and well I AM IN LOVE!!!!! I told you all in my last post that I love to sing, well I can not wait to become better and better and be able to sing while playing the guitar. Watch out Taylor Swift, Rebekah Wagner is moving on up! :)









4 comments

  1. In high school I got my first guitar, an electric one. To this day I still crave an acoustic. :)




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    thanks for sharing
    and thanks for the sweet comments, so sweet of you!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures :)
    i need to pull out my guitar some time xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.