11.3.10

Chapter 9

I have never told any of you, but I am a MAJOR broadway musical fan! Singing and acting AND dancing is just everything that I love rolled into one performance! My favourite by far would have to be The Phantom of the Opera. I've seen it twice and both times I have cried. Yes I know I am a very emotional person, especially when it comes to musicals. I was the little girl who would dress up and play Christine for hours at a time in bedroom. Yeah I was a little strange like that..Honestly if I ever played Christine, my life could literally end I would be completely satisfied. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. BRRR!!

ANYWAYS..Andrew Lloyd Webber has been working on the sequel: Love Never Dies, for a while now, and a few months ago he released a press launch, where he premiered one of the songs. Then I few months later another song. I fell in love immediately, well I guess I am pretty biased since The Phantom of the Opera is my life. WELL on Tuesday the soundtrack was released. My brother bought it and has taken it when he has gone out, just so happens to be the same time that I was planning on listening to it. Well I finally have downloaded it on my Ipod, and was able to listen to it for the first time today. And....AMAZING!!!!!! I don't want to say something in case there is anyone who hasn't heard it, but WOW! It is very different, and obviously could never outdo The Phantom of the Opera, but I am very, VERY impressed! Job well done Webber, job well done!



Andrew Lloyd Webber with Sierra Boggess (Christine Daae) and Ramin Karimloo (the Phantom)


The original Phantom and Christine, Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman

4 comments

  1. Love your blog!

    Phantom is so good, the music is one of my favorites.


    Very creative :)




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) you both have to listen to the soundtrack for love never dies. just so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!
    thanks for sharing
    and as always, thanks for the sweet comments!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.